And to those who have been touched by the beauty of the green earth,
the white moon and the radiant sun -
for those who love the magnificence of all Life,
we say: you are not alone.
To join the Pagan Federation New Zealand:
People new to Paganism who are sincere seekers are welcome, as well as experienced Pagans. Membership is open to anyone over 16 years of age who agrees with The Three Principles of the Pagan Federation:
1.Love for and Kinship with Nature. Reverence for the life force and its ever-renewing cycles of life and death.
2.A Positive Morality, in which the individual is responsible for the discovery and development of their true nature in harmony with the outer world and community. This is often expressed as: Do what you will, as long as it harms none.
3.Recognition of the Divine, which transcends gender, acknowledging both the female and male aspect of Deity.
For people living in New Zealand, there are 2 different membership options:
Option 1: 45 Euro. There is an additional charge of 7 Euros for couples.
The fee includes:
- A one year membership to the Pagan Federation
- Access to the Pagan Federation Online Forum
- A one year subscription to Pagan Dawn magazine. Please note that this publication contains information and news mostly relevant to the United Kingdom.
- A one year subscription to the newsletter of the Pagan Federation International, Pagan World (online version).
- A one year subscription to the Pagan Federation New Zealand's quarterly email newsletter. Each issue includes information and activities specifically for the members of PF New Zealand.
- Discount on Pagan Federation Conferences or Workshops
- Invitations to members only excursions and gatherings
Option 2: 15 Euro. There is an additional charge of 7 Euro for couples. The only difference between option 1 and option 2 is that you will not receive Pagan Dawn magazine from the UK.
To join the Pagan Federation International: Please send us a detailed letter by email telling us about yourself and your interest/experience in Paganism, and asking for a membership application form. Your letter will of course be treated as confidential. If you are accepted to the PFI, you will be sent the application form. DO NOT SEND MONEY NOW!!
Send your letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Option 1: Payment to PFI can be made via Paypal. (Note: link opens a new window.)
Membership Option 2: New Zealand members selecting membership without the Pagan Dawn magazine can pay their national coordinators directly by means of cash/cheque or bank transfer. The deposit details will be provided once you are accepted as a member.